Carole is regularly invited to speak at conferences because of her ability to make research and thinking on coaching relevant for a practitioner audience.
She is able to blend her academic knowledge with her experience of coaching ‘on the ground’, in ways which audiences find engaging and illuminating.
As coaches become more confident and experienced, they seek new inputs to equip them to work with more depth and skill with their clients. Carole offers Masterclasses that encompass topics such as:
- Career coaching: the theories every coach should know (and how to apply them)
- Core tools for career coaching
- Making mentoring work
- Resilience coaching
- Working with narrative
- Solution focussed coaching
She also offers inputs that are directed at employees, on topics such as:
- How do you take care of yourself when the pressure is on?
- Now that certainties are gone what do you need to do to manage your career?