“Great topic, excellent speaker. Very engaging.”
“I have given excellent ratings for other workshops but this is by far the best. Concrete tools, heart, support. . . amazing!”
“A wonderful presentation – great content, structure and tone.”
“Excellent! Wonderful content that was very thought-provoking.”
Some of the feedback that Carole has received on recent speaking engagements. It is why she is in demand as a speaker for conferences, leadership programmes, and coaching masterclasses.
She combines solid research with an ability to relate it to the audience’s context and its application into practice, so that the audience not only learns but has take aways for action.
She adapts her knowledge and approach, to work with diverse audiences in the public, private and not for profit sectors.
Recent speaking engagements have included:
- Keynote at a global coaching conference in USA
- Workshop at Scottish government conference on implementing change
- Keynote at Senior Leadership Event for UK bank
- Facilitating day long conference for major Housing Association
- Contributor to Leadership Programme for leading UK management consultancy
So, If you are looking for a speaker on resilience who can make it come alive for your audience then please get in touch.
As coaches become more confident and experienced, they seek new inputs to equip them to work with more depth and skill with their clients. Carole offers Masterclasses that encompass topics such as:
- Career coaching: the theories every coach should know (and how to apply them)
- Core tools for career coaching
- Making mentoring work
- Resilience coaching
- Working with narrative
- Solution focussed coaching
- What makes for an ‘aha’ moment.